Annie Oakley is the best shot around, and she manages to support her little brother and sisters by selling the game she hunts. When she's discovered by Col. Buffalo Bill, he persuades this novel sharpshooter to join his Wild West Show. It only takes one glance for her to fall head over heels for dashing shooting ace Frank Butler, who headlines the show. She soon eclipses Butler as the main attraction which, while good for business, is bad for romance. Butler hightails it off to join a rival show, his bruised male ego leading the way, but is ultimately pitted against Annie in a final shoot-out. The rousing, sure-fire finale hits the mark every time in a testament to the power of female ingenuity.
- Thursday April 2, 2020 @ 7pm
- Friday April 3, 2020 @ 7pm
- Saturday April 4, 2020 @ 2pm
- Saturday April 4, 2020 @ 7pm
- Director - Mrs. Elise Nobile
- Producer - Mrs. Kelly Schenk
- Technical Director - Mr. Adam Nobile
- Pit Orchestra Director - Ms. Susan Travis
- Vocal Director - Mr. Edward Wilson II
- Choreographers - Ms. Haley Kruger & Mrs. Catherine Rogers
Big Spring Production’s mission is to create an environment where students have the opportunity to develop new skills, deepen their emotional intelligence, practice self-responsibility and time management, and expand their creative minds in an atmosphere of growth, working together towards a common goal.